Emergency Notification Service
This Service allows you to contact people on your emergency call-lists with just a few mouse clicks. In the event of fires, production interruptions or network breakdowns, emergency response teams and experts can be called in quickly without any time consuming dialing and searching.
More features and hardware requirements>>
Emergency Service Sheet >>
This Emergency Service presentation shows you how a call-out is activated >>
- Support for mobile phones, touch tone telephones, SMS, fax and email.
- Accessible either via the web or installed “thin client”.
- Personnel data structured in groups.
- Import of personnel data via text delimited or Excel files.
- Unlimited number of individuals and contact numbers.
- Unlimited number of messages.
- User defined responses and response codes.
- Automatic caller identification of inbound calls.
- All data protected with PIN codes and Passwords.
- Predefined call-outs (scenarios) for immediate activation.
- Ability to define and activate call outs “on-the-fly”.
- Remote activation of scenarios via touch tone telephone.
How does it work?
RapidReach Emergency Notification Service requires no additional hardware. Accessible either via a web browser or from a small applet "thin client" loaded to your Windows PC.
Subscribe to the Emergency Service on a yearly basis and reserve required number of call units in blocks of 500 up to 25,000. You decide what priority is assigned to your calls - Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Prices start at $1,000 including 500 call units. If you would like to be contacted, fill out this form >>
Copyright © 2003 Enera International AB. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2003 Cascade International Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.