RapidReach Emergency Notification Service
Database and Messages
- Personnel data structured in groups
- An unlimited number of individuals
- Import of personnel data via text delimited or Excel files
- An unlimited number of messages
- Messages can be transmitted as voice or text
- Easy-to-use voice recording device (thin client) or text-to-speech (web)
- Audio system messages can be re-recorded
- User defined responses and response codes
- Accessible either via the web or installed “thin client”
- Predefined call-outs (scenarios) for quicker activation
- Define call-outs at the time of activation (on-the-fly)
- An unlimited number of scenarios can be created
- Activate a scenario remotely via a touch tone phone
- Automatic caller identification of inbound calls
- Run several scenarios simultaneously
- All responses and response codes are user defined
- Lucid presentation of call-out status, start/stop times, groups that are being called, individual contact numbers
- Support for touch tone telephones, mobile phones, touch tone activated beepers, alpha pagers*, fax*, and email*
- An unlimited number of contact alternatives/numbers can be defined
- Individual PIN-codes and passwords (optional)
- Password protected access
* Service Option
- 5MB free disk space (20MB rec.)
- Audio support for the thin client version
- Internet access (at least 28.8K)
Copyright © 2003 Enera International AB. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2003 Cascade International Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.