Service Features and Options
- Thin Client or web-based interfaces supported (dependant on type of Service selected)
- Three thin clients available. From the simplest to the most robust feature-wise: Staffing; Emergency; or Full RapidReach.
- Two levels of call-out devices supported: phone/cell phone; or phone/cell phone/numeric and alpha pagers/SMS/fax/email.
- Three levels of access to our call center phone lines: Gold; Silver; or Bronze. Fourth access level, Platinum, also available for those that require a dedicated server and phone lines.
- Various Service Packages offered from 500 to 25,000 Call Units.
- Optional Insurance available to cover call-outs which exceed purchased Call Units.
- Store call-outs locally (client based) or centrally.
- Activate call-outs locally, remotely, or via touch tone phone.
- GeoCall. Select recipients of call-outs via a GIS map.
- Data Connection Platform. Automatically connect RapidReach to existing personnel databases.
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller). Start call-outs automatically from alarm panels or sensing devices.
- Call Out Engine. Allows the initiation of call-outs from existing applications.
Copyright © 2003 Enera International AB. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2003 Cascade International Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of
their respective companies or mark holders.