Below are just some of the major features giving RapidReach its advantage.
- Two versions: RapidReach Standard (single-user system) and RapidReach Professional (multi-user system with network capabilities).
- Modular design which enables easy expansion of functionality, line capacity and number of users.
- Support for various languages: English, German, French and Swedish.
- Support for using the system as an information system for retrieval of status reports, press releases etc.
- Call recipients are engaged in a dialogue with the system and their responses are recorded during a call-out.
Administrating The Database
- Personnel data is structured into sections representing geographical or administrative organization and presented in a hierarchical tree structure with nested branches.
- Support for an unlimited number of primary and secondary individuals in a position. Secondary individuals are used to fill positions if primary individuals aren't available.
- Assign one individual to an unlimited number of positions.
- Define a number of accepting individuals in a call-out.
- Possibility to calendar or shift schedule* individuals within a position.
- Define alterations within a position, for example vacations, irrespective of scheduling.
- Groups are organized and presented in a hierarchical tree structure with nested branches.
- Unlimited number of positions can be included in each group.
- Import of personnel data via text delimited files.
- Import profiles can be saved and loaded to simplify regular import.
- The import function can be used for updating existing personnel data.
- Personnel data can be exported.
- Archive call-outs.
- An unlimited number of messages is allowed.
- Messages are organized and presented in a hierarchical tree structure with nested branches.
- One single message can support 4 different representations: audio, text*, numerical and graphic*.
- External text file usable as fax* message.
- Create a graphical representation of a fax* message using an external program with printing capabilities.
- Attach cover and end page to fax* messages.
- Send attachment with e-mail*.
- Support for automatic and immediate notification of fax* and e-mail* delivery.
- Simple audio recording via a dialog resembling a tape recorder.
- External editing tools may be used to improve sound quality*.
- Record a message when activating a scenario remotely.
- Create a new text message based on a template at start of scenario.
- Define which response set to use for a message or indicate that no response is required.
- All audio system messages can be re-recorded.
- All system messages are presented in lucid flowcharts.
- Each system message is accomplished by a text box to enter comments for easier administration and recording.
- Predefine call-outs (scenarios) for quicker and easier activation.
- Define and start call-outs on-the-fly.
- An unlimited number of scenarios can be created.
- Activate a scenario remotely using a touch tone phone.
- Define delayed start of scenarios.
- Run multiple scenarios simultaneously.
- Schedule automatic activation of scenarios.
- Assign priority to call-outs or scenarios.
- An unlimited number of responses can be used.
- All responses and response codes are user defined.
- Record call back responses from numerical page, alpha page/ SMS*, fax* and e-mail* recipients.
- Support for cattle call, i.e. call-outs where the positions will be filled by the first responding individuals.
- Automatic restart of call-outs for all positions that have not been filled.
- Support for group paging.
- New Automatic identification of incoming calls.
- New Support for GSM modems as an alternate to standard modems.
- New Support for registering a response by replying to a SMS or e-mail message.
Follow-Up And Reports
- All call-out information is presented in real-time in a comprehensive overview showing status, start and stop times, which groups are being called, individual contact numbers etc.
- Call-out reports with both detailed and summary information are available both during and after a call-out.
- Support for automatic report via fax* or to a printer on completion of a call-out or during an ongoing call-out
- There are 25 different reports. Using these reports makes it easier to create the emergency manual.
- Printed report of all individuals within a personnel section including name, PIN code, password, contact information, and if the individual's name has been saved as a sound file.
Telecommunication And Configuration
- Support for touch tone telephones and touch tone activated beepers, alpha pagers*, fax*, e-mail* and PLC*.
- Support for up to 480 phone lines.
- Analog lines supported in blocks of 4 and12 lines. Availability dependent on country.
- Support for receiving extended DTMF tones for 0.9, A..F, *,#.
- Support for ISDN BRI 4-line installations
- Support for 24-line T-1 (Robbed Bit) or ISDN PRI 24.
- Support for TAP, UCP and CIMD.
- Advanced answering detection.
- Connection to standard SMTP server, when e-mailing*, through computer network.
- Easily assign inbound and outbound lines to different applications.
- Dedicate lines for inbound calls only.
- Run several call-out systems using the same communication resources.
- Define an unlimited number of phone categories.
- Define whether a contact alternative should be used either during working hours, non-working hours or always.
- Define which phone categories to use for each scenario as well as the category sort order.
- Connect both internal and external lines to the same system.
- Define both internal and external prefixes for each line.
- Switch on and off the usage of country- and area- codes which enables the same database to be used both within the country and abroad.
- Define number of attempts and time interval between attempts for situations where contact number is busy.
- Set a time-out for paged, faxed or e-mailed individuals after which they are no longer required for a call-out (no longer able to retrieve or respond to the message).
- The Phone server can be administered from a remote computer with network connection.
- Run the simulator from a remote computer.
- Four access levels adjusted for system administrators, data administrators, operators and supervisors. Modify the contents of access levels.
- Use individual PIN-codes and passwords (optional) for identification.
- Require an individual ID or a common security code for access to a message.
- New Optional requirement to confirm password whenever a new user is added or an existing password is changed.
- New Users may change their own password.
- New Possibility to require a change of password after a certain time frame has elapsed.
- New Possibility to automatically shut down clients after a specified time of inactivity.
Inbound Information System
- Support for multi level information menus.
- Dedicate incoming lines to an information menu*.
- Request either recorded information or fax messages* (Fax on demand).
Help and Support
- Context-sensitive help.
- Comprehensive user documentation.
- Support for simulated phone calls, numerical paging, alpha paging (SMS/GSM), fax transmission and e-mail to use for demonstration or practice sessions.
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows NT(SP.6)/2000/XP, Server2003/2000
- Pentium 600 MHZ (min)
- 256 MB RAM (min)
- 100MB free disk space (100 MB recommended)
- 1 free slot per phone board (#)
- 1 half length PCI slot for sound card
- CD player
- Windows 9x/NT (SP.6)/2000/ME/XP
- Pentium 200 MHZ (min)
- 64 MB RAM (min)
- 50 MB free disk space (100 MB recommended)
- CD player
- High-speed LAN or WAN, min. 10 Mbit/sec.
(#)The type of phone board (PCI or ISA) as well as the size may depend on the type of installation.
(*) System option.
With reservation for technical changes and misprints that may occur.
Copyright © 2002 Enera International AB. All rights reserved.
Copyright © 2002 Cascade International Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice.
Other products and companies referred to herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or mark holders.